Monday, January 18, 2021

USE YOUR STUFF Challenge #414 - Out with the old...

This challenge is to use some "old" products - leftovers or scraps from a previous project.  

I cut up some of the leftover scraps from my last layout and made a border for this layout.  I also used the last two word stars from that kit. When I realized that it read out SUPER STAR, I thought of the photos I had taken of the TV screen of the 50th Anniversary show of when the Beatles first played on the Ed Sullivan show. I had watched the original show 50 years ago, so I found a photo of that time, on line.  

  • Cardstock: Recollections
  • Patterned Paper: Authentique - Suave 
  • Stars: Heidi Swapp
  • Star Stencil: Studio Calico (?)
  • Star punches: EK Success
  • Pen: Pigma
  • Ink: Close to My Heart
  • Enamel dots: Carta Bella
  • Beatles logo: downloaded from the internet


To see what the other DT members have come up with for this challenge, click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment