Sunday, July 21, 2019

Scrap our Stash - July Pick Your Side Sketch Challenge - Rainbow Face 2019


All challenge information and more inspiration from our design team can be found on the Scrap Our Stash blog HERE.


Journaling: The light shining through the prism on the mirror at the restaurant caused this rainbow effect to show up on Laura's face. 

I chose the left side of the sketch.  

To make the rainbow, I cut a rainbow shape from some white cardstock and stuck down the sticky stitches onto the shape.


Patterned Paper: BoBunny - Sunshine Bliss
Stickers: BoBunny - Sunshine Bliss
Border punch: Martha Stewart
Wooden pieces: Michaels; Jillibean Soup (hearts)
Ink: Close to My Heart
Pen: Pigma
Sticky Stitches: Remember When 

Some of the wooden pieces were coloured with Close to My Heart markers.  







1 comment:

  1. Very cool layout. I didn't notice the prism on her face until you pointed it out, so cool.

    ReplyDelete