There were some challenges with this layout but I did learn a lot. I even figured out how to do my own title with a shadow cut using the Cricut Design Space and Photoshop Elements 14, thanks to this YouTube video here
I pretty much followed the instructions and even used the patterned paper mentioned in the supply list. Unfortunately, my LSS didn't have all the paper, just a few sheets, so I had to make do. Also, my photos have a lot of the turquoise colour, so I used that colour for my diecut base page and backed it with pink.
Photos are of my niece's wedding - the candy buffet and her wedding cake.
Cardstock (turquoise): Bazzill
Cardstock (pink): Stampin Up
Cardstock (black): Recollections
Cardstock (white): Recollections
Patterned Paper: Photoplay Paper - Love Notes
Font (for title): Watermelon Script Demo
Background stamp (on the pink paper behind the large photo on right page): Your Next Stamp
White Pen: Zig
Black Pen: K&Company
Monday, February 12, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment