Tuesday, December 27, 2016

2017 Calendar - Cover plus January to March

For the past several years I've made my Mom a calendar that includes family photos.  I would buy a BASIC GREY calendar kit, put it together and add the photos where they belonged.  Easy peasy... Well BASIC GREY is no longer making or selling paper products so I bought a blank 8x8 calendar made by SRM Press Inc. and started from scratch.

We had a family wedding this year, so lots of nice family photos from that event. 

Here is the first 3 months.  Please excuse the quality of the photos. They were taken on a dull dreary day so they aren't the best.

Cover:
Cardstock and patterned paper: Bazzill
Twine:  American Crafts


January:
Everything: BoBunny - Whiteout
Photo Credit: Steven Brennan 


February:
Patterned Paper: Echo Park - Yours Truly
Stickers: Echo Park - Yours Truly
Cardstock: Bazzill
Grungeboard (ink with markers): Tim Holtz
Paint: Close to My Heart
Ink/Markers: Tim Holtz
Brads: ???
Twine: ???
Photo Credit: Steven Brennan 


March: 
Patterned Paper: Kaisercraft - #ME
Cardstock: Bazzill
Dimensional Stickers: Michaels
Staples: Close to My Heart
Punch: EK Success
Photo Credit: Steven Brennan 




No comments:

Post a Comment