So my first assignment was with the October kit and I have completed 4 layouts and 4 cards (not shown).
Here they are:
Me at age 50
Flowers from DH - 2010
Mom at 15 - 1948
Driving through NH a couple of weeks ago...
A place to post my scrapbooking layouts and projects.
Love them all, great job. My favorite one is the first one of you, great pic.
ReplyDeleteGail, you just so talented I can see why Scrapshotz wanted you on their design team. I want you on my team. Someday I'll write my own history book and you could help me pick the pictures to go with the stories. Time thats all we need -- time to putt around doing all the little things we like to do. Congratulations on being asked to do what you love to do......scrapbooking.
ReplyDeleteGail, congratulations on the birth of your new Grand nephew. Rylan is so lucky to be born into your extended family!
ReplyDelete